DELIVERY & SHIPPING POLICY
- All deliveries is worldwide. Street names and POS code must be correct and accurate.
- NO P.O. Box or International addresses.
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, Please contact the carrier service (courier service) within a stipulated timeframe for next deliveries or pick up..
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- We deliver each order to one delivery address within Malaysia.
- A standard shipping & handling fee is between RM6.5 to RM 100 based on the courier that choosen and place.
- STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges.
- All orders are dispatched and delivered by the designated carrier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
- Order confirmation and closing time is before 4 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next business working day where applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next one to three (1 - 3) business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
- Postout within 3-5 days after received payment and requirements.
*subject to courier service’s changes.
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVES PERIODS
- During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
- For festive seasons, please place your order 20 (twenty) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required.